After removal of winter cover and clarity of water is determined:
1) Add 4 lbs of quick dissolving shock evenly over the surface of the pool. Thoroughly brush the floor and walls of the pool while the filter is running
- Note: For severe algae - double or triple the dosage of quick dissolving shock
2) Add 1Qt copper algaecide directly to pool surface, continue running filter during opening process
3) Add 1Qt of concentrated clarifier directly to the pool surface, while running the filter continuously. Run the filter for 24 hours after adding the clarifier. Backwash filter if necessary. A second treatment of clarifier may be added in 4-5 days if the pool remains slightly cloudy.
4) Add 1Qt Super Mineral Eliminator directly to water, evenly distributing product around the pool perimeter while the filter is continuously running
5) 24 hours after adding quick dissolving shock, add 2 bags of shock oxidizer treatment evenly distributing both bags over the surface of the water while the filter is running. Run filter an additional 24 hours continuously.